- Pars fish 3
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- To taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of onion paste
- Ginger-garlic 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Chira kanchaladhanka 3
- 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves
- Mustard oil as needed
Wash the fish, apply lemon juice, leave it for 10 minutes, add water, salt and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Fry the fish in a pan with a little oil on medium heat for 1 minute. Remove excess oil from the pan and keep it like 2 tablespoons.
3. Stir in onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, and tomato paste one by one for 1 minute. In a bowl, mix salt and all the powdered spices with a little water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. When the oil starts to come out from the spices, boil the broth with 1 cup of warm water and reduce the heat with the fried fish and keep it for two minutes.
5. Extinguish the flame with sliced kanchaladhanka and coriander leaves and take it down. Serve with hot rice in onion parsley.