For 8-10 people
Two ripe bananas are large in size
1/3 cup white oil
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Cup flour 1.5
2 medium sized eggs
Spoon vanilla essence 1
Cup milk 1/2
Spoon baking powder 1
A spoon of baking soda 1
Spoon salt 1/4
Spoon cinnamon powder 1/2
Chocolate sauce as needed
- First, take a round cake tin, spread it well with butter, turn the bowl with flour, leave a coating, and leave it aside.
- Now I will put the two bananas aside. In a large bowl, mix oil, powdered sugar well, then beat well with eggs and vanilla essence and give the banana mixture with milk.
- Now mix everything well and sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder one by one through a sieve over the pot and sift all the dry ingredients well. Now mix all the ingredients very well and pour the cake into the tin.
- In a large pot in the oven, put a stand on it with salt, press the lid and heat the pot on high flame for 2 minutes. Now carefully place the cake tin and cover it well and keep it in the oven on low heat for 50-55 minutes. Now you have to check whether the cake is made like a tick with a stick.
When it is ready, take it down and cool the cake well.
- Then cut it into an S shape along the middle of the cake and place it on both sides to make a banana twist cake.
This time it will look more beautiful if you apply the chocolate sauce kept on it in the fridge.
Then it will be both to enjoy oneself and to enjoy the happiness of everyone by arranging and serving as desired.