It is very difficult to run without a smartphone. Did you know that this smartphone is unknowingly causing serious danger to you? Let’s find out how to protect your eyes from the glare of the screen …
1) Mobile apps are made so that you spend most of your time with your favorite phone. Use the website instead of the app. Delete the apps you use the most from the phone.
2) An app called ‘Go Gray’ will be available in the App Store soon. This app will help keep the phone in grayscale mode at the scheduled time, which will keep the brightness of the phone low. As a result, the pressure on the eyes will be less.
3) You can control the internet connection through the phone app which will keep you away from your phone for a while.
4) Go to the ‘Do Not Disturb’ option on your phone and turn it on. Also, if you are an Android user, first go to the phone’s settings option and open the app and notification bar. There will be an option called Recently Sent. From there, choose the app of your choice and change its setting. Then the risk of repeatedly opening the phone will be reduced, your eyes will be relieved.
5) Use Bluetooth headphones or ear pads to keep yourself away from the phone.