- 1 cup atta (whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp. oil to knead
- 2 eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper powder
- 3-4 tbsp. oil
- 01 Knead a stiff dough with the atta, salt, 1 tbsp. oil and required quantity of water. Keep aside for an hour.
- 02 In a bowl, mix together the onions, green chilies, tomatoes, coriander leaves and pepper powder. Keep aside.
- 03 Make 4 equal portions of the dough. Roll out each portion into a large circle. Place some of the stuffing in the centre, followed by little of the beaten egg.
- 04 Fold the parathas from all the four sides like an envelope. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a tawa / griddle and shallow fry them one at a time on both the sides till light golden in colour.
- 05 Make similar parathas in the same way and fry them till done. Serve them hot with any side dish or pickles.