raisins for decorate
1/2 cup milk solids (khoya / mawa)
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
3 tbsp milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
How to make coconut nadu :
- Grate coconut and grind without water.
- Knead khoya well.
- Make peas sized balls.
- Keep aside.
- Stir fry the ground coconut in a kadhai over high flame heat, mix in sugar and condensed milk.
- Stir well.
- When the mixture dries a little mix in the milk powder and green cardamom powder.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- When it starts to leave sides of the kadhai, take off from heat, let it cool a little.
- Divide into marble-sized pieces, put one khoya ball in each.
- Roll in to smooth balls.
- Decorate each with a raisin.
Leave a comment
You must login or register to add a new comment.