Infertility has become a very common problem due to the current hectic lifestyle, irregular diet and extreme physical and mental stress. Excessive physical and mental stress and irregular eating habits are a major factor behind the problem of infertility in both men and women.
Lately, this infertility among men has increased at a significant rate. According to a recent statistic, men are currently responsible for 30-50 percent of infertility. Here are some tips to help you maintain a healthy male reproductive capacity …
1) Almonds are a very effective ingredient in preventing male infertility. Try to eat at least five whole almonds for breakfast every morning. Will benefit.
2) A healthy body and normal weight are essential for the birth of a healthy child. Being overweight or underweight can be a barrier to having children. So follow the right diet to control weight according to height and age, but nutritious food in the leaves.
3) Avoid extra televaja or spicy foods as much as possible. It is better not to eat food with artificial colors and flavors.
4) Vitamin-E helps prevent infertility in both men and women. Yogurt or yeast foods contain this vitamin-E. Vitamin-E can also be taken as a medicine according to the doctor’s advice.
5) Any seasonal fruit or vegetable contains a sufficient amount of antioxidants. Fruits like guava, mango, apple, watermelon, grape and cabbage, radish, pumpkin, etc are rich in antioxidants. Keep these on a regular basis.
Leave a comment
You must login or register to add a new comment.