Is it possible to avoid premature heart attack even in the age of jet speed? Yes, it is possible, says the World Health Organization (WHO). According to experts, to reduce the risk of heart attack or to keep the heart healthy, we first need to change our lifestyle.
A heart attack occurs when a blood clot forms in a vein in the heart, causing a blockage in the blood flow to the heart. Age, high blood pressure problems, high cholesterol problems, excess fat, unhealthy eating habits, alcoholism, stress মূলত these are the main causes of heart attacks. Many times even a heart attack is not possible to understand correctly. The problem is that sometimes a heart attack can occur without any pain in the chest, so it is not very clear if there is a heart attack. So let’s find out about the other symptoms of heart attack.
1) According to cardiologists, weakness and frequent breathing problems start about 1 month before a heart attack. Be aware of the onset of physical weakness and shortness of breath for no apparent reason. If you have this kind of physical weakness and breathing problems, you need to understand that the heart needs rest.
2) If the problem of excessive sweating starts suddenly, he should not neglect it. Because, it is also a symptom of heart attack. When the heart is blocked, the heart has to do a lot more work in the blood circulation. This extra work causes sweating and this sweat is usually very cold. It is wise to seek medical attention without neglecting such issues.
3) Multiple studies have shown that most of the pre-heart attack patients have indigestion and gastrointestinal problems. Heartburn, which many of us ignore as a normal indigestion problem, can also be a sign of a heart attack. In addition, do not neglect dizziness, nausea and vomiting for no apparent reason.
4) Many times during a heart attack, chest pain is not felt. In this case, it is necessary to pay attention to the feeling of uncomfortable feeling in the chest and heavy feeling of pressure on the chest. Breathing problems can also occur during this time. If all these issues are noticed, you should seek medical help immediately.
5) Not only chest pain, but also pain in some other special parts of the body can be a sign of a heart attack. Symptoms of a heart attack may include excessive pain or pressure or numbness in the upper abdomen, shoulders, back, neck, teeth and jaw, and in the left arm. So do not neglect these issues at all.