Almost all of us are aware of what kind of problems occur in the body as a result of rising blood sugar levels. The most unfortunate thing about diabetes is that it can be controlled with medication, exercise, and diet, but there is no way to cure it completely. Diabetes is a disease that progresses over time.
It is important to recognize the main symptoms of high blood sugar in order to control sugar levels. If you recognize these symptoms, you can take precautionary measures in diabetes. Let’s find out exactly what are the symptoms of high blood sugar …
1) According to the doctors, when the level of sugar in the body increases, it puts pressure on the kidneys to get the sugar out of the body. That is why he urinates frequently.
2) Feeling numb of fingers and toes or the whole hand is one of the main symptoms of increased sugar levels in the body. These symptoms appear when the condition has reached a critical stage.
3) Slightly shortness of breath is a sign of increased sugar levels in the body. When the level of sugar increases, the body becomes dehydrated. And as a result of dehydration the body becomes weak.
4) Frequent urination when there is pressure on the kidneys to expel sugar from the body. And then the kidneys start taking fluid from the body cells. This leads to dehydration, which results in frequent water thirst.
5) When the level of sugar in the body increases, it has an effect on eyesight. This creates the problem of blurred vision.
6) Another important sign of increasing the level of sugar in the body is to lose a lot of weight without diet or exercise.
6) If any part of the body is cut or scattered, it is not dry and it takes a long time to dry is also an important sign of rising sugar levels in the body. If all these symptoms are seen, blood tests should be done as soon as possible without neglecting the advice of the doctor.