This vegetable is not cultivated that way. This vegetable grows in the fields and ghats of rural Bengal, on the banks of ponds, along the roadsides. Let’s find out in detail …
These vegetables are not cultivated separately in any land. However, in the fields and ghats of rural Bengal, on the banks of the ponds, on the roadside lands, this Bathua or Betho vegetable grows carelessly. At one time this vegetable was available only in winter. But nowadays both vegetables are available almost all year round. This vegetable is rich in Vitamin A, C, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Amino Acids, Phosphorus, Zinc. Let’s find out some amazing medicinal properties of Bathua or Betho spinach …
1) If any part of the skin gets burnt or blisters fall due to hot water, gently apply both vegetable on that part. You will see that the skin irritation will decrease quickly.
2) If you have a sore on the face, if you can chew both vegetables or cook it lightly, the sore will heal quickly.
3) Does it irritate during urination? Then mix 2 teaspoons of cumin powder and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with Betho Shaak Bet and make sherbet and try it. Drinking this sherbet at least twice a day will eliminate this problem.
4) If you have kidney stones, you can get 1 cup of both vegetable juice every day.
5) Beth spinach is very effective in curing skin problems like whiteness!
6) Beth vegetables are very useful to eliminate bile, liver problems or colon problems.