Content writing has become an exponentially increasing profession, and ease of internet services and technology has made it easier to find content creator. However, It has become challenging to find quality content that’s SE Optimized and gather traffic for your website.
So, what does it take to create SEO content which gives the reader right knowledge and information. You must understand how search engines work when you enter a keyword. Every search engine has a crawler that gathers the data and prepares an index which is the processed by search engine algorithm and matches your query and finds you web link or websites. The search queries are based on words and search engines look for these words and to get your website organic traffic, you must consider these tips while writing content;
- Work on your keyword search, add a minimum of 2 keywords for your post to optimize search results.
- Add sufficient transition words in your content, because transition words make it easier for the reader to understand.
- Write SEO title that match your content’s body and title whether it’s a guide, product or a process.
- Ensure that you have described enough “Meta Description” in the field and it matches with Keyword/phrase while ensuring the length.
- If you add a feature image, it should describe the subject of the post.
- Focus on your sentence structure, try to use minimum passive voice sentences in you content body and avoid repetitions.