Experts say that there are certain methods of wearing a mask. If you do not accept that, even after the mask, but the risk of getting infected with corona remains. When wearing a mask, make sure you are not making these five mistakes.
Coronary heart disease is on the rise. Offices, shops, markets and restaurants have opened in the unlocked stage. Everything will be opened gradually. In that case, following the social distance rules is going to be a little difficult as usual. That’s why we rely on frequent hand washing and wearing masks to avoid coronary infections. Going out wearing a mask is now a part of our lives. But we are not making any mistake while wearing the mask.
* Many of us still do not understand the importance of wearing a face mask. That is why in many cases it is seen that the mask is sometimes hanging from the ears, sometimes stuck to the chin. Again, Kei is walking around with a mask in her hand. It is never desirable. Doing so will greatly increase your chances of getting infected with corona. And if you get infected yourself, other people will get sick for you.
* Wear the mask in such a way that your face and nose are completely covered. If only one of the nose or mouth is open after the mask, then there is no use in wearing the mask. Make sure your mask covers the whole face, starting from the nose. So when buying a mask, take a look at how wide it is.
* Many people use the same mask over and over again. That is, the inner side is outward. But it makes no sense. The inside and outside of any medical mask or surgical mask are different. The mask should be worn that way. If you wear a homemade cotton mask, make sure you are wearing one on the outside and the other on the inside. That is what you will try to maintain. This is because dust and various viruses can be trapped in the outer lining of the mask. Once you put the outside in, all those harmful germs and pollutants will enter your body.
* Do not use a loose mask from the face. If the mask is loose, you have to repeatedly touch your face to adjust it. And as a result, the dust on your hands will stick to the dirty mask.
* Whether you use a cloth mask or a surgical mask, sanitize it well after each use, otherwise wash it with soapy water and dry it well in the sun. Never use dirty or wet masks.